Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scholarship and Contest Opportunities

If you enter any of these contests or scholarships and show me your entry before you send it I will give you extra credit towards my class. Deadline to show me your entries are January 8th. No exceptions.
If you have already turned in the SAT word extra credit you will not receive extra credit for entering these contests.


Clean & Green Up Poster Contest -- go to www.miamidade.gov/image/ for more details. Prizes available include PS3, Ipod Nano, or $100 gift card to Dave and Busters.


Dade County Youth Fair Creative Writing Contest -- go to www.thefairexhibits.com/pdf/2010/Student/Divisions/10CreativeWriting.pdf
There are several categories to select from. Pick one and follow the directions. I can submit your entry for you.

Black History Essay Contest -- go to www.floridablackhistory.com/docs/2010/2010_essay_rules_forms_6_12.pdf
Follow the directions as found on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment