Friday, March 19, 2010

The end is near -- Spring Break here we come!

The Alice in Wonderland fieldtrip is this coming Friday, March 26th. Make sure to bring your fieldtrip forms filled out before Thursday. I would also like to decorate tshirts for the event so bring in a shirt to decorate to wear for the fieldtrip.

Thoughts for the 4th nine weeks (the last nine weeks, I'll try not to cry).
Idea 1: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Idea 2 : The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Idea 3: A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
Idea 4: Make a suggestion
We will vote in class before we leave on Spring Break.

I would like to create a playlist for my birthday, so please send me your suggestions.

April is National Poetry Month and I have reserved the library for April 28th to hold Open Mic Day where everyone will read a poem of their choice.

2 comments: