Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the Year Project and Books

In case any of my amazing students check the blog before their projects are due, here are some last minute tips. ;)

1. Make sure it is clear what subject you are reviewing. Remember anything we covered this year is fair game: Native Americans, Colonial Americans, "The Minister's Black Veil," Benjamin Franklin, Edgar Allen Poe, "The Story of an Hour," Holiday Songs, A Lesson Before Dying, Plaza Suite, SAT Vocabulary, 1940-1960s, parody, etc.

2. Is your presentation helpful to your classmates? Does it refresh their memory of what they learned this year? Will it help them pass the final exam?

3. Give me your best! Show me how creative you can be! Go out with a bang! I know you all have it in you, now just show me.

Last, but not least, remember to bring your textbooks if you haven't turned them in yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment