Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Notes

To my students,
I hope you are enjoying your summer.
Some of you may be preparing to apply for college and that is great. If any of you need help with your applications please don't be afraid to contact me.
I am also available if you need any tutoring for the SAT or ACT.
You can send me an email at cmanfra@dadeschools.net

** Don't forget to read those summer reading books. (Teachers are creating quizzes to replace the projects so it is very important that you really read at least two books from the list.)

School starts August 22nd! Have fun and be safe!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms.Manfra its Molly Tunon from 2nd period. You see to be really nice from what i noticed today & im glad to have you as a teacher this year. Im really looking forward to learning about how different things were back then from now. So im sure this year is going to be great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Manfra. I am from your 4th period, Laura Saavedra. I am looking forward into being in your class.
    I really admire that positive attitude you gave when we read the story "The world on the Turtle's back", it made me enjoy the story more! I hope you teach me that reading is an enjoyment! Oh, and thank you for the help that you will give us for the SAT, its really nice of you.

    ReplyDelete