Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Third Nine Weeks book

I am between having all my classes read The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald or A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines.

I am putting in two clips for you to watch and I recommend you look up summaries of the books as well. On Monday and Tuesday all my classes will be voting on what book to read.

The Great Gatsby


A Lesson Before Dying


Reminders:
*Don't forget to bring in your donations for the Humane Society. Donations will be accepted until Friday, January 13th. Please refer to the Nov. 22nd post for the list of items I am collecting.
*Extra Credit SAT word posters are no longer being collected. You can still earn extra credit by leveling up in Reading Plus before January 16th.
*Make sure you have your rough draft for the John Stossel essay contest when you come to class. We will be revising them on Monday and Tuesday (Jan. 9 & 10).
*Make sure you are reviewing your SAT words A-P. The test on these words will be the week of January 17th.
*Remember NO SCHOOL on January 16th for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment