Monday, August 27, 2012

Updates

Due to school not being open on Monday, Tuesday's schedule will be a 2,4,6 day.

*I will collect your essay assignment (rough and final draft).  If there are any issues I will only except late essays by Wednesday.  After Wednesday it goes in as a zero -- no excuses!  This goes for all my classes.

*Thursday and Friday Summer Reading essays are also due.  No summer reading will be accepted after Friday.

**Questions of the Day starts this week!  I am changing things a little.  I discovered that ACT has a question of the day as well.  So instead of doing two (2) SAT Questions of the day per week I want you to do one (1) SAT Question of the Day and one (1) ACT Question of the day.  The links to get to these questions are on the left-hand side of the blog under "Important Links."  Remember you can either hand write them (write the full question, your answer and whether you got it right or wrong), print it out, or email it to me (my email is cmanfra@dadeschools.net).

Hope everyone weathered Tropical Storm Isaac and that you are taking advantage of the extra day off to complete assignments for your classes.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment