Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Compare/Contrast Essays

Just an announcement to everyone:
After Wednesday I will not be accepting Compare/Contrast essays.  You need to make sure you have turned in your rough draft, peer edit questions and outline form.  If you were absent then you need to email your essay to me before Thursday, November 22.
If you do not turn it in you are getting a "0" and there will be no make-up.

**Progress Reports will come out the first week of December. 
Many of you are failing already because you are not completing the basic assignments such as SAT/ACT Questions, Reading Plus (2 per week) and the Gladiator Word of the day. 
I am going to make it very clear that I will not be allowing make-up of these assignments at the end of the nine weeks (unless you were absent and show me an excused admit).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment