Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Field trip to see Hamlet live

If you are planning on attending the field trip to see Hamlet on Tuesday, February 12th I need your permission forms by Wednesday, 2/6!

As far as what the dress code will be, it will be the standard uniform, unless you would like to make a special shirt in class using a quote from the play.  If you are interested in making your own shirt please let me know ahead of time and you must show me the shirt ahead of time.  If you would like to make your shirt in class you can bring in your own supplies and do that as well before next Tuesday.

As far as lunch is concerned for that day, unless I can talk with the bus drivers to let us pick McDonald's or something like that where we can all get off and grab something quick, you will need to bring your own lunch or if you have free or reduced lunch please let me know so I can alert the cafeteria to have a bag lunch made for you.

Looking forward to having a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment