Thursday, October 17, 2013

End of the Nine Weeks Updates

Dear students,

I find it amazing how many students wake up and become concerned with their grades at the end of the nine weeks when you should be on top of your grades the whole nine weeks.  Many of you have come by to see me and have emailed me asking why you received an "F" for the Courtly Love Assignment or for Reading Plus -- I did it on purpose so that you can see the impact those zeros would have on your overall grade.

Obviously I will change those grades once the assignments have been turned in or you complete the Reading Plus sessions.

Remember the last grade I am putting in for this nine weeks is the Reading Plus for this week, which needs to be completed by Sunday, October 20th.

If you have any make-up work to bring in you must do so by Monday, October 21st!

*Thursday, October 24th is the End of the nine weeks
**Friday, October 25th is Teacher Work Day (No school)

No comments:

Post a Comment