Friday, January 24, 2014

Antony and Cleopatra Fieldtrip

Reminders for those of you coming on the fieldtrip with me this Tuesday, January 28th--

1.  You need to come in uniform.
2.  You will meet at the bus area at 8:00am so I can take attendance.
3.  In class you signed up for a bus.  If you did not I assigned you to one.  There will be no switching of buses.
4.  If you want to eat something when we return you need to bring money.  We can either order pizza or walk across to Taco Bell or Subway, but you must be with a chaperone.
5.  Keep in mind if you gave me your fieldtrip form, but end up not coming and are absent it will be an unexcused absence.
**If you have any questions for me regarding the fieldtrip please come and see me before Tuesday.

Here is a video I found with the director of the play that we are going to see.  Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment