Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bring in for week of March 3rd assignment

To all my students:

I need you to help me for next week's assignment by bringing in credit card applications and/or offers that your parents may receive at home in the mail.  (You can black out their name and address or I can do that for you.)
I need at least 6 per period.

You will be working in groups to compare and contrast the credit card offers.

After the activity you should have a better understanding of what to look for in credit card offers and applications, be able to understand the terms of a credit card and be able to make an educated choice between which card is giving you the better deal.

This is a skill you will need in your future and maybe will help you now or at least you can share with your parents and family what you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment