Friday, October 16, 2009

Almost There

So this weekend you have a break since the Colonial Newspapers are done and you have presented your Hispanic Folktales. Thanks to all of you for being so creative and putting your effort into your assignments. (Your grades will demonstrate what you have earned.)

With that said, I have a lot of grading to catch up so I need you to give me some time and space. Please do not bother me with questions about your individual grades until I am done inputting everything. (If you have an X for a grade that means I have your assignment, but have not graded it yet.)

October 20th is the FCAT Retake for Reading and October 21st for Math. Remember that this test is not timed and there are no short or long response questions. Please practice using the FCAT Explorer program. If you need your login and password email me or post a comment so that I can send it to you.

****I am selling tickets for the Hispanic Heritage Assembly taking place October 23rd during 4th period for $2. Come and see your fellow Gladiators singing, dancing, and celebrating their Hispanic Heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment