Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creative Writing Assignment

Please have your creative writing rough drafts on Thursday or Friday.
Refer to the following website when selecting a piece of art to write about:
www.fineartprintsondemand.com/search/?q=Realism&submitted=1
http://jssgallery.org/Major_Paintings/Major.htm

You can write a poem, short story or personal essay about the piece of art you select.

You also have the option to write about the following topic:
The Constitution extends freedom of expression as a fundamental right to all U.S. citizens, but it is also a responsibility. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard in support of causes in which we believe. Our democracy thrives when citizens effectively express their opinions. As a creative citizen, using your writing, express what you believe will create a better future for the United States of America.

Have fun and show me how creative you can be with your writing.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if its okay for me to write about a cause, something thats going on right now in the us. They're trying to take out the right to vote for gay marriage on the vallot. I have a lot to wright about gay people not usually being heard by the goverment. We get discriminated all the time and we dont even get heard. I was just wondering if its okay for me to write about that topic. well i will wait for a repply. thanks for posting
    -dairon caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.manfra i was absent today 11/19/09
    my throat is swollen, but i had the creative writing paper ready. I do not have your email and if you could tell me or post it today it would be perfect.
    -dairon caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. cmanfra@dadeschools.net
    You can also show it to me tomorrow before I leave on the fieldtrip.

    ReplyDelete