Saturday, February 27, 2010

Michael Jackson Project is here!

I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have created with your group songs. With that being said, let me make this peremptory statement:

1. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS!!!!
You will present with your group on the assigned date or you will receive a 0. Remember this assignment is worth 15 points (doubled).
2. If someone is sick or can not be there for the group that is their grade. Do not let your grade suffer for someone else.
3. Each group member should be helping with some aspect of the project. For example, helping with the lyrics, recording audio or video, doing the background information about the song, etc.
4. You must learn to work around obstacles and get done what needs to get done. If you want to make a video, but no one has a camera then you need to figure out something else.
5. I am grading each component based on the effort I see that was given. I should see honors level effort in the creativity that went into the lyrics and the performing component.

Good luck everyone! I know you are all capable of putting something amazing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment