Friday, March 2, 2012

The Great Gatsby Projects

I am looking forward to seeing how you apply what you read from the novel in creative ways. These projects are in lieu of a test, so I want quality work.

1. I am looking for presentations to last a minimum of five minutes.
2. There should be a visual element to your presentation (i.e. Powerpoint, poster, Prezi, dressing up)
3. Do you make connections to the actual novel?
For example, referring to quotes from the novel, summarizing ideas from the novel, etc.
4. Did everyone participate in the group?
Everyone in the group should have a responsibility. If there is someone in the group that I notice not prepared or does not know what they should be doing -- their grade will be lowered.

**There will be no extensions for the project. I have given you time in class to work on it so there will be no excuses.

Due March 5th (Periods 2,4,6) and March 6th (Periods 1,3,5)
Worth 20 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment