Friday, October 19, 2012

End of the First Nine Weeks

Students,

The end of the nine weeks is October 25th, which happens to be an early release day.
I am in the process of closing my gradebook.  If you were absent within the last two weeks you need to bring me your excused admit and make up your assignments before Thursday.

I will not be in school on October 26th for the teacher workday so whatever grade you have by Thursday afternoon is your grade for the nine weeks.

The last grades I will be putting in are the Reading Plus sessions for this week and your Gladiator Words for this week.

Some of you are accomplishing your goal of getting good grades like you stated at the beginning of the school year and others do not seem to want to graduate.  I will remind those students again that this is a required class for graduation and if you do not have your 10 points by the end of the year you will not receive your diploma.

Looking forward to Homecoming Week!  Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment