Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Extra Credit -- First Nine Weeks

Dear students,

Here are some extra credit opportunities for this nine weeks:
1. Leveling up on Reading Plus (only one level up for the nine weeks will be accepted) You do not have to print anything out for me because I can check for this myself.
2. Proof that you took the SAT/ACT during this nine weeks  (show me your scores or registration ticket online)
3. Proof that you attended the Oct. 13 college Expo at Miami Dade College (bring me some pamphlets or flyers from the event and share with the class information you learned)

You will receive 5 points for each of these that you qualify for.

**Remember the first nine weeks ends on October 25th so if you want the extra credit it needs to be done before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment