Friday, November 1, 2013

Potential Fieldtrip Opportunity

I have been tentatively approved to take 80 of my students on a fieldtrip to see the play Antony and Cleopatra on January 28th, 2014.
However, the only way this is going to be possible is if I can get 5 chaperones.  They can not be teachers from our school, security guards or secretaries.  That means I need parents or family members that are at least 21 years old and have a volunteer number.
If you have a parent or family member that can volunteer to help us out that day please let me know as soon as possible.
They need to make sure they have a volunteer number which they can sign-up through the dadeschools website at http://community.dadeschools.net/!svp/school-vol.asp

I need to know before we go on the holiday break in December if I have enough volunteers.


No comments:

Post a Comment