Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

Dear students:
I want you to enjoy the Thanksgiving break with your friends and family.  Therefore, there is no Reading Plus due this week.  I also am not collecting SAT/ACT Questions this week.

When we come back next week it is back to business, however.
December 3rd -- Progress Reports come out (Those of you with D's or F's I will speak to individually.)
I should also have PERT scores back next week to share with those of you who took the tests.
I will be individually sitting down with those of you who turned in your compare/contrast essays to review it with you and give you feedback on your writing.  This will take about a week to complete everyone.

While I am reviewing essays you will be working on a partner activity reading Francis Bacon essays and completing an assignment with your assigned essay.

Remember that Community Service hours are due by December 20th and I need to see your proof of your hours by 12/20!
*You can bring in pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House -- for every 50 tabs you earn 1 hour of community service
**A Toy Drive will begin next week and for every new, unwrapped toy you bring in you will earn 1 hour of community service

No comments:

Post a Comment