Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Reading Plus

I will begin grading all my students for 2 sessions of Reading Plus starting the week of September 8th.
If you have not taken the placement test by that date then it is your responsibility to complete it on your own.
I am trying my best to get as many students tested in the classroom during class time, but that is to be helpful -- it is not my obligation.

This year you must sign onto Reading Plus through your student portal.  When you sign into your portal you will click on the link for "Apps" and then scroll down to find Reading Plus.

**To receive full credit for the assignment you must complete two passages with 80% or higher comprehension, complete two vocabulary activities and two eye balance activities.

No excuses!  The first Reading Plus grade will go into the gradebook on September 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment