Monday, May 10, 2010

Year in Review Project

So we have reached the end of the year and it is time to revisit everything we have covered this year.

In your groups (4-6 people) you will create either a video or skit that will include the following components:

1. Present two of the topics we covered in class this year. You can do it in a funny or serious way. I do not want repetitions in each period so you need to let me know ahead of time what topics your group will be covering. You can either email me, post it to the blog or speak with me in person.
2. Include a favorite memory(ies) from this year. It could be serious or funny.
3. Video or skit should last 5-10 minutes. That means you should be thorough and specific with your topics because these presentations will be a sort of review for the final exam.
4. Submit to me a summary of the two topics and memory that you present with all the group members names on it.

If you have any additional questions please come and speak to me.

Due date: May 26th (periods 1,3,5) and May 27th (period 4)
Worth 10% of your 4th nine weeks grade.
There will be no extensions! You must present on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment